About the Role:
As a Data Engineer/Analytics Engineer, you will play a significant role in strengthening the data aspect of the organization, collaborating with diverse teams across the bank. Your focus will be on enhancing data capabilities, driving innovation, establishing new solutions on the cloud, and managing the organization's vital asset – data. This is a broad role with multiple opportunities to grow and make a real impact that matters!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Classical data engineering tasks: Building efficient data pipelines, transforming and integrating data, designing inclusive data models, ensuring data quality in the pipeline, maintaining security, and compliance.
- Executing data engineering processes to ensure efficient data acquisition, transformation, and integration.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to meet diverse data business needs spanning risk, finance, and IT.
- Utilizing data engineering analytics expertise to improve data usage and accessibility for all stakeholders.
Contributing to technical improvement and business projects, implementing new solutions.
We believe you have:
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role within data, technical solutions, and software development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft's data stack, both on-premises and in the cloud (SQL, Power BI, Azure, etc.).
- Proficiency in ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and data logic, along with an understanding of how data is sourced, transformed, and presented to diverse data users.
Proficiency in general data engineering principles and the data lifecycle.
To thrive and perform well in the role, we believe that you need to:
...be passionate about data, have a hunger for cutting-edge technical solutions, and a curiosity for the latest developments in modern software methodologies. You are not just detail-oriented – you're a go-getter, known for rolling up your sleeves and diving headfirst into challenges to achieve your goals.
In addition to this, it is important to us that you recognize yourself in our values: we are wholehearted, we collaborate, and we take the lead.
Some of the benefits you get with us:
- 5 extra days off per year.
- Freedom to work from home part of the time.
- High pension accrual and good insurance agreements.
- Annual training allowance you can use to stay active.
- Affordable cafeteria arrangement.
- Free parking with charging facilities in the parking garage.
- Gym and locker rooms.
- Salary – just in case there was any doubt.
With us you can expect:
✨ A flat organization with fast decision-making processes
✨ Development opportunities within your role and within the organization
✨ Freedom with responsibility
✨ Fun activities together with your team and the office
✨ A culture where feedback, coaching leadership and community are important
NOBA is an inclusive workplace that strives for diversity - we welcome all applicants regardless of who you are!
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Snarøyveien 36, 1364 Fornebu
Form of employment: Full-time
Working hours: We have core hours between 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, otherwise flexible working hours and a hybrid office.
Take the chance and join us on a developing journey with us at the bank with big 🧡 and fast 👣.
What happens when you have submitted your application?
The number of steps in the recruitment process may vary depending on the position you are applying for, but we always try to keep the process as short and concise as possible, to protect your application experience. Typically, you can expect two interviews before reference and background checks. You can read more about how our recruitment process works in the FAQ.
If you have any questions or concerns about the position, please contact the responsible recruiter.
We look forward to receiving your application! 🙏✨
We protect your privacy and, with reference to the GDPR, would like to ask you not to include any sensitive personal data in your application. Examples of sensitive personal data can be information about ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or information about your health, such as sick leave.