Join NOBA, a leading financial institution, as a Credit Risk Analyst within Group Portfolio Analytics. This role provides a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive insights into the entire banking process within a niche-banking environment.
About the Role:
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will play a crucial role in quantitative credit risk analysis, contributing to the creation of best-in-class credit risk reporting spanning from acquisition to write-off for the entire Group. This includes both Bank Norwegian and Nordax, along with various products. With NOBA's exciting journey ahead, you will have the flexibility to tailor your work according to your interests and level of seniority.
- Build best in class reporting infrastructure to monitor credit risk across portfolios and identify gaps in credit underwriting.
- Handle external and internal reporting, including credit risk reporting, ICLAAP, and Group NPL Strategy.
- Develop the Credit Losses budget for the Group.
- Oversee NPL management, producing and maintaining reports on the NPL portfolio, creating data tapes for NPL sales, and providing insights to Collections and NPL sales teams.
- Work closely with various teams including IFRS9, Credit Risk & Analytics, Collections, Business Development, Finance, Risk Control, and the Director of CR&A.
- Report to the Group Head of Portfolio Analytics.
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as engineering, economics, statistics, or similar.
- Strong knowledge of SAS (Tableau, SQL, Python, and R are a plus).
- Proactive with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Excellent collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in Credit Risk within a bank (niche-banking experience is a plus).
- Proficiency in English is required; Swedish is preferred.
We are looking for you who:
If you are driven, analytical, and ready to contribute to a dynamic banking environment, apply now to be a part of NOBA's journey! Customize your career and make a significant impact on credit risk analysis.
NOBA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. In addition to this, it is important to us that you recognize yourself in our values: we are wholehearted, we collaborate and we take the lead.
With us you can expect:
- A flat organization with fast decision-making processes
- Development opportunities within your role and within the organization
- Freedom with responsibility
- Fun activities together with your team and the office
- A culture where feedback, coaching leadership and community are important
NOBA is an inclusive workplace that strives for diversity - we welcome all applicants regardless of who you are!
Start: By agreement
Location: Gävlegatan 22, Stockholm
Form of Employment: Permanent employment (with a 6-month probationary period)
Working Hours: 08:30-17:00 (June-August: 08:30-16:00)
What happens when you have submitted your application?
The number of steps in the recruitment process may vary depending on the position you are applying for, but we always try to keep the process as short and concise as possible, to protect your application experience. Typically, you can expect two interviews before reference and background checks. You can read more about how our recruitment process works in the FAQ.
If you have any questions or concerns about the position, please contact the responsible recruiter Rebecca Khan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application! 🙏✨
Nordax Bank protects your privacy and, with reference to the GDPR, would like to ask you not to include any sensitive personal data in your application. Examples of sensitive personal data can be information about ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or information about your health, such as sick leave.